Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
MIM process is essentially a technology for producing complex shapes from all types of materials including metals, alloys, and composites. It is cost-effective for small, intricate, and high-volume products.
- Step 1 Preparing feedstock Combine metal powders and binder to produce feedstock. The binder serves as an intermediate processing aid and will be removed after injection molding.
- Step 2 Injection molding MIM parts are formed in the injection molding process similar to the forming of plastic parts.
- Step 3 Binding removal Binder is removed using solvent, thermal furnaces or catalytic process, or a combination of methods.
- Step 4 Sintering The sintering process leads to the elimination of residual binders compacting and the forming of solid metal parts by heat.
- Gear Cutting齒輪加工
- Wire Cutting線切割
- Laser Engraving雷射雕刻
- Chemical Film化學薄膜處理
- Trivalent Chromium Conversion Coating三價鉻處理
- EN (Electroless Nickel Plating)無電解鎳
- EP (Electropolishing)電解抛光
- Heat Treatment熱處理
STAR CNC Swiss-type Automatic Lathe
DMG MORI NVX 5080 High Precision Vertical Machining Center
YASDA YMC 430 High Precision Vertical Machining Center
OMAX Waterjet Machine
MICHAEL DECKEL SOE Tool and Cutter Grinder
MICHAEL DECKEL S11 5-axis Manual Universal Tool and Cutter Grinder
DMG 3D Laser Engraving Machine
FANUC All Electric Plastic Injection Moulding Machine
SHIMADZU Vacuum Heat-Treatment Furnaces